tHIS IS MY FAVE POS T
Aspiring author, musician, and human being. http://jchamlet.com
what even are cats
Everything about this picture is the greatest thing I’ve ever seen.
i was trying to describe this picture to alan the other night and laughing so hard that there were tears streaming down my face, and alan was sort of like “… so, it’s a picture of three cats?”
CATS ARE EVERYTHING!!!
That one under the light, though….
Once Upon A Time In the West (1969), dir. Sergio Leone
As eerie and great as the visuals are in this movie, the unnerving harmonica blasts are the thing I remember the most. They cut right into your soul. No Leone movie is complete without a great Ennio Morricone score!
The Most Beautiful Trees In The World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo: Unknown
- Red maples trees path. Photo: Ildiko Neer
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo: Brian Young
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo: Christopher Schoenbohm
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo: Shoeven
- California in autumn. Photo: Mizzy Pacheco
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo: Falke
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo: Christophe Kiciak
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo: Unknown
If Batman lived long enough to see himself become the villain after The Dark Knight…
…shouldn’t that have set up a The Dark Knight Rises that’s Batman vs. The Police? Where Batman’s on the run instead of fighting Bane’s Joker 2.0?
THIS WEEK: Daniel O’Brien and Soren Bowie join Jack O’Brien to retroactively fix The Walking Dead, lament the ridiculousness of Jaws sequels, and spell out the action-packed Gotham Bourne movie that could have saved us all a lot of mild disappointment.
MY SCIENCE TEACHER CAUGHT THE TABLE ON FIRE AND HES JUST STARING AT IT
I LOVE SCIENCE TEACHERS
I’M SORRY BUT HOW BADLY DID HE FUCK UP READING HIS CALIPER?#my environmental science teacher was demonstrating how pumice can float#so she just went around the room dropping them into people’s water bottles#but one of them didn’t float#so then she lit a match and dropped it into the bottle#and it blew up#that’s how we found out that the kid was drinking alcohol at school x
I’m surprised your environmental science teacher doesn’t have a police procedural starring her as the eccentric “consultant” to the police yet.